Hello Parents!
I am super proud of those kiddos that have tried hard this week to stay on green or sparkle all week! Those kids were rewarded today and were allowed to get into the treasure box!
Sparkle behavior:
No reminders of any kind to listen all day, and to follow directions at all times!
Green Behavior:
Needed just a few reminders to listen, keep their hands to themselves, and to follow directions. Corrected their behavior once asked.
All students have started out each day on green. Throughout the day, I am keeping a list of kids, their reminders, & behaviors. At the end of the day, I check to see who had NO reminders!
Mrs. Andrews and I really wanted to reward those extra good kids who deserved extra recognition.
Sparkle and green behavior is the behavior that we want all kids to have!
Have a good weekend!
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment