KCC4b.
Understand that the last number said tells the
number of objects counted.
The
number doesn’t change no matter the order in
which they are counted.
(I know the last number I say is how many objects
there are ,
the number doesn’t change if I count a different way.)
|
KCC4c.
Understand that each successive number name
refers to a quantity that is one
larger.
(I know that when I count, the number gets bigger.
(greater than))
|
KCC5.
Count to answer “how many?” questions
about as many as 20
things arranged in
a line, a rectangular array or a circle,
or as many
as 10 things in a
scattered configuration.
(I can count 20 things.)
|
KG2.
Correctly name shapes regardless of their
orientations or overall size.
(I can name shapes no matter what way they
are turned.) |
KG3.
Identify shapes as two dimensional
(lying in a plane,
“flat”) or
three-dimensional (“solid”).
(I know some objects are 2-D and flat, I know
some objects are 3-D and solid.) |
KCC1.
Count to 100 by ones.
(I can count to 20.)
|
KCC1.
Count to 100 by tens.
(I can count to 100 by tens)
|
KCC3.
Write numbers from 0-20 e.g, with 0
representing a count of no objects.
(I can write numbers 0-10. I can match
numbers to the amount of things I count.) |
KCC4.
Understand the relationship between
numbers and quantities;
connect count to
cardinality.
(I know a number represents an amount of
objects.) |
KCC4a.
When counting objects, say the number
names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and
each number name with one
and only one object.
(When I count, I know that each number I say
represents one object.) |
KRF2c. Hold books right side up,
know that people read pages
from front to back and read words from left to
right.
|
KSL5. Add drawings or other
visual displays to descriptions
as desired to provide additional detail.
(I can add details to
drawings.)
|
KSL6. Speak audibly and express
thoughts, feelings and
ideas clearly.
(I can speak clearly my
thoughts, feelings, and ideas.)
|
KRF1a. Follow words from left
to right, top to bottom
and page by page.
(I can follow words from left
to right, top to bottom,
and page to page.) |
KRF1b. Recognize that spoken
words are represented
in written language
by specific sequences of letters.
(I know that words represent
spoken words.)
|
KRL7. With prompting and
support, describe the
relationship between
illustrations and the story in
which they appear.
( I can match the illustration
with the story.)
|
KRI4. With prompting and
support, ask and
answer questions
about unknown words in a text.
(I can ask and answer
questions about words
I do not know when I read.) |
KRI5. Identify the front cover,
back cover, and
title page of a book.
(I can show you the front
cover, back cover,
and title page of a book.) |
KSL1a. Follow agreed-upon rules
for discussions,
e.g. listening to others and taking turns speaking about the topics and texts under discussion.
(I can follow group rules)
|
KSL4. Describe familiar people,
places,
things and events and
with prompting and support, provide
additional details. |
KL1b. Use frequently occurring
nouns and verbs.
(I can use nouns and verbs.)
|
KL5a. Sort common objects into
categories
to gain a sense of
the
concepts the categories represent.
(I can sort objects into
categories.)
|
KL5d. Distinguish shades of
meaning among
verbs describing the same
general action by acting out the
meanings
e.g. walk, march.
(I can act out he meaning of
similar words)
|
KRL3. With prompting and
support, identify
characters, setting and major events in a story.
(I can identify characters,
setting and details
in a story.) |
KRL4. Ask and answer questions
about
unknown words in a text.
(I can ask and answer
questions about words
I do not know when I read.) |




No comments:
Post a Comment