Monday, March 1, 2010

This week in K

LETTER Vv: We started our letter Vv today. This sound is tricky because it sounds similar to the letter Ff. The kids had a little trouble with this today. We talked about what our lips and tongues do while we make the letter v and f to see and feel the difference.

HW: I sent home letter Vv HW last Friday with a volcano on it. This is due Friday or before. I also send home a book called "Ben is Ten". Please read this every night and return on Friday with the slip, the book, and the bag.

GRADE CARDS: I sent home grade cards last Friday. Please look them over. You can keep the grade card. Please send back the envelope. Thank you.

SPECIAL VISITORS: Today we had special visitors! Mrs. Franks (Jacy's mom) and Mrs. Fry came to teach our class about keeping our bodies healthy.

They did a great lesson on happy and sad feeling. The kids made a smiley face on one side and an unhappy face on the other side to use during the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment