Sunday, January 10, 2010

100th Day of School


Parents,

We have a special day coming up for our school! It is the 100th day of school! Without any more snow days, it will be February 8th.

On the 100th day - we will do a bunch of special activities with the other kindergarten classes and the first grade.

FOR JUST MRS. BAYLOR'S CLASS: We will have an ice cream party on the 100th day. Each day that we are at school - we put up another ice cream scoop with numbers on it. We have been counting each day those numbers and are looking forward to the ice cream party!!! If any parents would like to come in help that day - that would be awesome! I am not sure of the details yet but let me know if you are interested in helping!

To help celebrate this day, I would like your child to make a collection of 100 things. You can start on it now!

I would like the projects to be unique and it to be fun for your child! They should collect something they like. They should help collect it and help put together their project.



I am posting a slide show of other projects my students have done in the past for ideas. Please do not copy these ideas, but use the projects to inspire and motivate you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment