Parents,
I wanted to chat a moment about HW. I put a poll on the right side. Please let me know how your child can do their HW. Is it too easy and he/she can do it all by herself/himself? Does your child need a little of help and the HW is just right? Is the HW too hard? Please let me know. I can adjust the HW level of difficulty depending on your response. If you want to tell me more - please contact me or email me.
Also - for flashcards - not everyone says they are practicing their flashcards at home. We practice EVERYDAY in class. But for some kids - they need more practice with those sounds and letters. This practice is A MUST. This will help them with their phonics test at the end of the week and be more prepared for class. If you need more due to misplacing them - download them off this site. I will send home a new set with each letter/each week. DO NOT THROW THEM AWAY. PRACTICE THEM AND USE THEM.
The children need this review of letters/sounds that we have already done. If they aren't practicing - they will get more confused and more far behind. They need to have mastered the letters and sounds that we have done and be prepared for all of the other letters!
Thanks!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment