I've been able to locate some of my new parents for the new 2012-2013 year so I thought I would try to get some things ready for you parents now!
Please visit this site:
http://www.4shared.com/folder/uQN0Ldm5/Kindergarten.html
You can print papers off for your child to practice writing their name, numbers, and letters! I had passed out similar papers at the KDG screening in May!
Here are some items that will be on the supply list (I will post it soon!)
- Jumbo, Fat Crayons
- Pencils
- Pink Erasers (Rectangle ones - NOT the ones that fit on top of pencils)
- Glue (Do not send a glue bottle if they don't have experience with one yet)
- Child Sized Scissors * (not pointed)
- Supply Box
- Box of Kleenex
- Clorox Cleaning Wipes
- Backpack * (Regular Size with NO wheels)
- Headphones (cheap ones that fit comfortably in their ears) This will need their name on it. Place the headphones in quart size zip-loc with their name on it before school starts.
- Dry Erase Markers
- A Sock (Pick one that doesn't have a match)
- Art shirt for Art (Button Down or Daddy's old T-Shirt to fit overtop of their current shirt)
- Zip-Loc Bags (One Quart Size and One Gallon Size)
- Please put their names on the supply boxes, backbacks, headphones, socks, art shirts, etc.
Talk with you soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment