Friday, December 2, 2011

Lunch Duty

Hello!
Here is a lunch duty note I am sending home Monday!

Lunch Duty

Dear Parents,

I noticed that next week’s lunch duty looks pretty bare! At conferences, I got the chance to mention to some parents and asked them to see if when they could come in for lunch duty to fulfill their two days. Some conferences, we ran out of time, or we didn’t get a chance to talk about it.

I highlighted the names that I didn’t yet on the calendar. Please let me know for Tuesday, what day you would like to do! (You will see the list on Monday!)

Helping out for lunch means a lot to your child for you to come and in help out! It also gives each child an equal chance for their parent to be involved! It’s a wonderful chance for you to spend with your child and their classmates!

If you have already signed up for your two days, and you want to do more, please don’t hesitate to come in or tell me more days you can come in! Any day you can come is appreciated!


Also,
We are collecting canned foods.


Secret Santa Shoppe:
We go Tuesday and Wednesday to shop at 9:10-9:40.
Parents are welcome to come with us at that time.
THIS MAKES IS A LOT EASIER! Little ones and money and understanding how it all works is hard for them! :)
You are welcome to come with us to shop with your child at that time!
Thanks,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment