Can you believe we had two school days last week?
We barely have began the letter Dd. We will continue to do the letter Dd this week. The letter HW I sent home a few weeks ago will be due this Friday. I will not send home another packet.
Instead of the packet, I decided to send home a different kind of HW - special for the letter D.
Dog HW. The kids need to find a picture of their dog and write a few sentences about him/her. If you don't have a dog, have them write about a dog they'd like to have , their grandma's dog, a neighbor's dog, Aunt or Uncle's dog, etc.
I want the kids to do the writing. Maybe practice on another paper before writing the final copy on the one sent home. The kids need to know how to read their sentences on their own so they can read it to the class!




No comments:
Post a Comment