It's a secret!
All year we have been counting our days of school. We add another day by adding another ice cream scoop. Since the numbers are on ice cream scoops, I'd like to have a surprise ice cream party for the kids on the 100th day of school!
It's a secret, so don't tell the kids!
If you could, I need some help with the party.
We'll need these things:
Ice Cream
Chocolate Syrup
Bowls
Spoons
sprinkles
whipped cream
M&M's
and maybe some other items to make sundaes!
I am guessing this Ice Cream Party will cost about $20-25.
Please let me know if you could donate a dollar or two, or donate some supplies for the party.
Please do not tell the kids about the Ice Cream Party! It will be a special surprise for snack time that day! Also, let me know if you are able to come in for the party to help! We can do some special 100 day games or something!
Thanks,
Mrs. B




No comments:
Post a Comment