Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thank you Thank you

Thank you to all the parents/grandparents that came in for Pastries for Parents! I think it was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed themselves!

Thanks to all the parents that came in tonight for conferences.
I am very excited that 100% of the parents came! It was nice to chat with you about your child and get the chance to hear from you a little about your child and how homework goes with your child!

Please let me know if you need any more handwriting papers for names, letters, or numbers. I have uploaded a lot to my 4shared site (link to the right somewhere). I have some papers uploaded under the letters. I have some letter papers done for the upcoming weeks that are on there too! Please take advantage of it!

Mrs. Baylor

No comments:

Post a Comment