Friday, November 13, 2009

Reading List 4 and Stan's Pigs

Dear Parents,

I didn't get to a couple of kids to listen to them read Stan's Pigs and the reading list 4.

I will get to it next week. I tried my hardest today but it took longer than I thought to give each child their turn and not to hurry them.

I will get to these kids next week: Keeley, Ayden, Jordan, Quintin and Landen.
If I didn't get to them - I gave the the words for next week to work on those until I listen to them read the ones for this week.

If your child didn't get the new list 5 for next week - then I didnt' get the bag from them today. For all the bags that I collected - I gave the new reading list to. Please check to see what you have and that you have the new list 5.

Some kids did a great job reading Stan's Pigs!
I gave them another book to read for next week.

Some kids could use another week reading Stan's Pigs so they can read it more fluently and get the words down a little better. I gave some the book again to read for next week instead of another book.

No comments:

Post a Comment